Friday 5 September 2014

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

We have always said we would never have another dog.  We both loved our two girls right through the 15 years we had them but, once we lost them, I was determined I never wanted to put myself in the position where I would have to inevitably face the same grief again.
 
Ben came to stay with us for a week....was here since last Friday.  He had just been here ONE NIGHT when I knew the battle was lost....we had to have another dog! 
We will never, ever forget our first two girls, Jessie and Jojo but
I am now ready to give a home of love to another little puppy.
 
I spent the week checking the newspapers and online -  initially thinking of a mini Schnauzer - then a Lhasa Apso, then a Shih Tzu.  I really was open to any offers!  There appeared to be no mini Schnauzers available, or Lhasa Apsos.  And then I found the most adorable little Shih Tzu puppy.... oh my goodness.... what's not to love??!! 

PUPPY BELLA FROM HER GUMTREE ADVERT
I could hardly wait to see her but we arranged
with the breeder to meet at Sprucefield on Friday evening and....
she is ADORABLE!!   Here's my first pictures taken
with the darling Bella.   One look at her, one cuddle
and she had both our hearts.....Jonathan is as
taken as I am!!

OUR FIRST MEETING WITH BELLA
What's not to love?????????
We pick her up on our return from holiday and I can hardly wait!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment