Tuesday 23 September 2014

DAY ONE WITH BELLA

Oh how quickly we have taken this little lady to our hearts....she is adorable.
Since I am still on holiday today I took Bella into work to visit and, of course, everyone just loved her.   We then had a visit from Barbara and Harry this evening as they wanted to meet the new arrival
and she is getting plenty of good reports and cuddles.
 
Last night (her first night with us) I kept her in her basket at my side of the bed.....was a BIG mistake.
Bella was as good as gold and didn't get out of bed once.....I was awake ALL NIGHT...keeping an eye on her and making sure everything with her was ok.  Tonight she will sleep in the kitchen which will be her space for the future nights anyhow....and I am sure she will settle well.

DAY ONE - A LITTLE MUM AND BELLA BONDING
 


No comments:

Post a Comment